Title:


The Effect Of Price, Transaction Security, Online Consumer Review, and Viral Marketing on Purchase Decision in E-Commerce Shopee


Author:


Mail Aulia Safira Sholichin(1*)
Mail Wisnalmawati Wisnalmawati(2)

(1) Universitas Pembagunan Nasional "Veteran" Yogyakarta, Indonesia
(2) Universitas Pembagunan Nasional "Veteran" Yogyakarta, Indonesia
(*) Corresponding Author
10.31002/rn.v4i2.3873| Abstract views : 0 | PDF views : 0

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of price, transaction security, online consumer reviews, and viral marketing on purchase decisions in e-commerce shopee (a survey of students domiciled in Sleman). The sampling technique used in this study is accidental sampling, provided that 100 respondents have made a purchase in the e-commerce Shopee. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis. From the results of this study it is known that price, transaction security, online consumer reviews, and viral marketing together (simultaneously) have an effect on purchase decisions in e-commerce Shopee among students domiciled in Sleman at a significance level of 0.00 <0.05 and The Adj R square value is 65.9%, meaning that the variable price, transaction security, online consumer review, and viral marketing is able to explain 65.9% of the purchase decision variable and the remaining 34.1% or 0.341 is influenced by variables outside of this study. Then partially, the four variables consisting of price, transaction security, online consumer review.


Keywords


Online Consumer Review; Price; Purchase Decision; Transaction Security; Viral Marketing

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31002/rn.v4i2.3873

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 0 times
PDF - 0 times

Cited By

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal REKOMEN (Riset Ekonomi Manajemen)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 
   
 Program Studi Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tidar

Creative Commons License
Jurnal REKOMEN (Riset Ekonomi Manajemen) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.